Review: My Scheming Sakura Lightening Mask

Wednesday, July 27, 2016



~BRAND~
My Scheming

~NAME~
Sakura Lightening Mask

~PRICE~
RM 19.80

~CAPACITY~
10 sheet masks in a box
30ml in each sachet


Description
Lightening mask with Vitamin C in West Indian Cherry penetrates and purifies pires for brisk and white skin. Hyaluronan and other plant extracts are available in this mask too. The unique effect of Marigold is great in repairing and soothing skin. The gentle and balance sebum secretion gives you a healthy complexion.


Ingredients
Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethyl Sorbital, Propylene Glycol, Ceteth-20, Ceteth-6, Saccharum Officinarum (SugarCane) Extract, Collagen, Sasa Veitchii Leaf Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Prunus Speciosa Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Niacinamide, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Algae Extract, Sclerotium Gum, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tranexamic Acid, Alpha-Arbutin, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Glycerin, Methylisothiazolinone, Water



My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple and cute packaging





~SCENT~
It has a pretty light scent.
I have no idea what it smells like but it is not a bad scent...




~TEXTURE~
The mask is quite thin. It tears easily.





~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face pretty well except the mouth area. The essence is clear and very watery. After removing the sheet mask, my face slimy. It is not sticky. The essence was absorbed pretty quickly. It is moisturizing for my dry skin and it makes my skin soft and smooth. I did not think it lightens my skin but my skin feels good. lol. It provides decent hydration. 






Pros
Light scent
Zero stickiness
Makes skin smoother and softer
No allergic reaction
Decent hydration



Cons
Tears easily



Repurchase?
Yes, it's inexpensive and good



Recommendation?
It's worth a try for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment