Review: Near Ocean Vitamin C Whitening Sheet Mask


Sunday, July 24, 2016




~BRAND~
Near Ocean

~NAME~
Vitamin C Whitening Sheet Mask

~PRICE~
RM10

~CAPACITY~
4 sheet masks
30ml in each sachet


For those who can read Chinese... lol



My thoughts
I have high expectation for this!


~PACKAGING~
Very simple packaging with cute fishes!



~SCENT~
It has a fairly light scent - not sure how to describe the smell but it is not unpleasant...



~TEXTURE~
Thin cotton sheet mask, does not tears easily.




~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face quite well. After removing the mask, I can see a lot of essence on my face... It absorbs really fast and it is a little sticky! Once absorbed, it is no longer sticky! No allergic reaction of any sort.  It provides great hydration to my (super dry) skin! My skin is smoother, softer and feels bouncy. As for the whitening effect, I did notice that my skin was a little brighter.  I love it! This is just so good!




Pros
Makes skin softer and smoother
Provides great hydration for my skin
Absorption rate is quick
Minimal stickiness when tapping, zero stickiness after absorption
Fairly light scent
Affordable




Cons
Can only buy online



Repurchase?
BIG YES!!!



Recommendation?
I will recommend this to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment