International Beauty Expo 2014 @ KLCC

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I went to the beauty fair on the last day...
20 May 2014!

From last month ^.^

Every stall... Everywhere... Everyone...
"You know today is the last day... So if you want faster buy!"
"This is wholesale price!"
"This promotion is only in this fair... Normally it is RMxxx"

Since the hall was so big, I decided to take things slowly...
We were there for about four hours!

There were so many  brands there!
Some I had never even heard or seen before...
Suddenly felt like I had been living in a cave >.<

My sisters and I were out hunting for cheap and great products!
I told myself to be in control...
I thought I did quite well...
BUT
I was totally out of control!!!

Taa-daaa...
The first stall we stopped by...
This mask was in a powder form...
The picture above was after it was mixed with water...
It was very cooling and hydrating...
Price was too expensive for me...
RM 110 for a small pack.
*I walked away silently*

The next stall that attracted us was...
These looked exactly like the picture of the mask above.

It was way cheaper. 
RM 25 Buy 1 free 1
However it was all in sample size.
There were six different types in one pack.
We bought it straight away!

Took a picture of the masks hanging there!
It was a little like jelly or pudding that was in the fridge.

Everywhere we go there were testers and my hands and arms were totally invaded by all these masks, scrub and moisturizers... Then there were also free drinks and collagen drinks...

The person said "We are not selling anything... This is free!"

When we were at the Korean stalls, there was these really cute Korean girls...
They talked to us in English... Then switched to Chinese...
"She said she could speak a little Chinese"
She is just so cute but the products were a little expensive...
She was not pushy at all...
When we left, we said thank you because she is so cute and polite and  she was so friendly...
The others next to her was friendly as well.
They said "xie xie" and bye bye...

I think I should just go straight into our haul from the fair...
Not all were mine la... We share share :)

Let's start!

Sample size powder pack mask
RM 25 for 12 packs

Rubber bowl for RM 3
This is the bowl for the powder mask

Near Ocean Sheet Masks 4 for RM 10

Shills Bubble Body Scrub (review here)
RM 99 for three bottles...
Shared with my sister and mum...

Tested this on my hand and it was so gentle on skin...
After wiping off the bubble, my hand was so much smoother :)

Mask sheets from Leaders Step Solution
A box of 10 sheet masks
RM 50 for 3 boxes

Leaders Step Solution Teatree Relaxing Sheet Mask
Leaders Step Solution Vita Bright Sheet Mask
Leaders Step Solution Aloe Soothing Sheet Mask


Just wanted to try the products from this brand...
Saw a lot of great reviews on these...
These were sample sizes so just bought it...
RM 1 each

Okay... This is the big pack of the powder mask mixture...
We bought four to share...
Each of us chose one...
It was RM 100, buy 1 free 1...
So each of us spent RM 50 here...
Can use up to 60 times for one pack!

The sales person gave us a few free gifts as well...

4 packs of sample size powder mask

and

2 oxygen bubble mask

last of all

Collagen eye masks (review here)
RM 1 each!
Buy 20 free 5!
After using the mask, soak it in warm water and use it as body lotion...
Not sure about this but can try la :)

That's all!
I am so broke now :((
I am not going near any other beauty fairs or skincare shops for.... ermm... some time!

Thank you for reading :)

4 comments:

  1. O.M.G! U bought so much >.<" How are u gonna shop when you come Hong Kong? You have only 1 face. I think your masks can last the whole year even if you do masks everyday. lol lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erjie. She already said not all are hers. Some are shared......! :) she can stock up and use. She use them quickly. So no need to worry for her. Lol.

    ReplyDelete