Review: A'pieu Pure Block Natural Sun Cream Spf 45 Pa+++

Tuesday, February11, 2020

It's been a while since my last skincare review.
I have been using this for around six months now.




~BRAND~
A'pieu

~NAME~
Pure Block Natural Sun Cream Spf 45 Pa+++

~PRICE~
USD 7.92 (Style Korean)

~CAPACITY~
50ml





Description
No sticky or shiny finish, this daily sun cream keeps your skin matte and pleasant throughout the day

Directions
At the last step of your skin care routine, apply needed amount and gently pat until fully absorbed. If sun exposure continues reapply every few hours.



Easy to spread


Ingredients
Refer to incidecoder which I love to use now



My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple tube packaging, easy to dispense sunscreen




~SCENT~
The scent is fairly strong...
It has a fresh and light citrus scent
The scent does not linger for long




~TEXTURE~
Creamy gel texture...




~PRODUCT~
I had high hopes for this as I saw great reviews. I love that it is easy to spread. It leaves a slight white cast if I do not take the time to massage it in. This felt so much heavier than my Biore UV Aqua Rich. It does feel oily and slightly tacky after application. I did not really like this maybe because I have combination skin.





Pros
Easy to spread
Light fresh scent
Affordable



Cons

Contains fragrance
Slight white cast
Heavy
Oily and tacky




Repurchase?
No



Recommendation?
I do recommend this sunscreen for those with dry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment