Review: Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Water Base SPF 50+ PA+++

Thursday, November 12, 2015

I hate sunscreens!
I used to hate sunscreens because of the oiliness, stickiness and white casts!
One day, I came across a video on YouTube which changed my mind.
I saw Melodee Morita's video where she featured a sunscreen.
The texture of the sunscreen was different from those that I had tried previously (my mom's) and I decided this will be the first sunscreen that I will buy with my own money! LOL




~BRAND~
Biore

~NAME~
Aqua Rich Watery Essence Water Base SPF 50+ PA+++

~PRICE~
RM 29.80

~CAPACITY~
50g




Description
High UV Protection that leaves skin feeling weightlessly light and refreshingly cool


Directions
Apply suitable amount over face


Easy to spread


Ingredients
Water, Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Sodium Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Agar, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Grandis, Citrus Medica Limonum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis, Xylitol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Fragrance



No white cast, stickiness or oiliness!



My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple tube packaging, easy to dispense sunscreen




~SCENT~
The scent is fairly strong...
It has a light citrus scent and stronger alcohol like scent
The scent lingered on my face for a while




~TEXTURE~
Gel like texture...




~PRODUCT~
This sunscreen is the first one I bought and finished! I love that it is easy to spread and does not leave a white cast! It is not oily and absorbs into the skin really quickly. It leaves a powdery finish which I do not mind at all! I feel safer when I am outdoor after applying sunscreen... It did not make my skin dry plus it is very affordable!




Pros
Easy to spread
Does not leave white cast
Not oily/sticky
Absorption rate is quick
Very affordable



Cons
Contains alcohol
Strong scent



Repurchase?
Yes because it's good and affordable!



Recommendation?
I do recommend this sunscreen. It is worth a try :)
Not suitable for those with extremely sensitive skin or those allergic to alcohol


No comments:

Post a Comment