Review: Tony Moly Aloe 99% Chok Chok Soothing Gel

Friday, January 24, 2020

Today I will be reviewing another aloe vera gel product.
I am not very fond of aloe vera gels for no particular reasons.
lol


~BRAND~
Tony Moly

~NAME~
Aloe 99% Chok Chok Soothing Gel

~PRICE~


~CAPACITY~
250ml



~PACKAGING~
It comes in a simple green semi-transparent tube. 




~SCENT~
The scent is pretty strong but does not remind me of aloe. 





~TEXTURE~
It has a runny gel consistency.





~PRODUCT~
This aloe gel feels pretty similar to the other aloe gels I have tried in the past but it is definitely more watery. It sinks in instantly. It does not feel sticky upon application and stickiness is minimal. I only use this in the morning and I believe it is enough for my combination skin. During night time, this alone is not enough. I usually use a heavier cream at night or add a few drops of oil to this aloe gel. My skin loves this!





Pros
Hygienic packaging
Provides decent hydration
Affordable
Minimal stickiness




Cons
Scent is not my cup of tea



Repurchase?
I might repurchase when I have finished my other moisturizers.


Recommendation?
I think those with oilier skin types will love this

No comments:

Post a Comment