Pyungkang Yul Brand Focus

Friday, January 10, 2020




Pyungkang Yul Moisture Serum
I love the packaging. It looks good on my vanity. The serum has a dropper which is easy to use. It has a light herbal scent which does not bother me but my husband hates it. The serum has a white watery gel consistency which is easy to spread. I find it a little sticky upon application but once it sinks in, stickiness is minimal. Been using this for more than six months now. It did provide decent hydration and did not irritate my skin in anyway. I think this is not enough for those with dry skin. It does not feel heavy and I believe those with oily or combination skin will enjoy this. The result was not too bad but I did not thoroughly enjoy using this.

Repurchase?
I don't think so



Pyungkang Yul Moisture Cream
This cream comes in a blue jar. I do not really like products that comes in a tub. It has a light herbal scent similar to the serum. The cream is white and spreads easily. I find it to be oily upon application and somehow it just sits on top of my skin. The next morning, I wake up looking oily. I have dry skin and this makes my skin oily? I noticed this made my skin even more dehydrated. I only realized this after going through half the jar. Once I stopped using this, I wake up without any oiliness. This is not for me.

Repurchase?
I don't think so



Pyungkang Balancing Gel
This gel comes in a blue jar. It has a light scent. The texture is like honey. I did not enjoy using this for a few reasons. It is a hassle to use and I just did not enjoy the texture. Every time I try to get the gel out, it will drip onto everything else. Maybe it is just me but I do not like cleaning up after every use. I cannot spread the gel like my other skincare products because it will ball up. I am not patient so taking the extra time to pat it in is too troublesome. I did not reached for this product even though it was easily accessible. I skipped this product almost every night until it expired. I hate letting skincare products go to waste but I really cannot do anything else with it. A total waste of money.

Repurchase?
Nope



Pyungkang Moisture Ampoule
This feels very similar to the balancing gel. I like that there is not scent to it. I use this a little more than the balancing gel. I only use this when my skin is extra dry. This actually surprises me. I need extra time to tap this in but once it sinks it, my skin is so soft and smooth. I actually enjoy using this!

Repurchase?
Maybe...



Pyungkang Mist Toner
This mist has a light herbal scent. It sinks into my skin quickly but it did not provide enough hydration for my dry skin. A decent mist for oilier skin types but definitely not enough for dry skin. It did not cause any allergic reactions. It did not do anything for my skin as it felt like water on my skin that evaporates immediately. I this those with oilier skin types will enjoy this.

Repurchase?
No, this is not for me



Pyungkang Yul Oil
I wanted to love this but I am not sure. The scent is light but not what I like. It takes a while for the oil to sink in. This is an average product for me. Most of the time I use this on my hair or body. I like to mix this oil with my aloe vera gels and my body loves it. I did not like to use it on my face. It is definitely not a heavy oil but maybe I am not used to using oil yet. I tried rosehip oil and it was also ok... I do prefer serums than an oil.

Repurchase?
No, I don't think so.



Pyungkang Essence Toner
This is by far my favorite product from this brand. I love this and it simplifies my skincare routine a little. When I am using this I usually with skip my first essence and sometimes serums. I love using this in the morning when I am in a rush. It has a slimy watery texture which hydrates my skin really well. I usually use a few layers of this just to make sure my skin is not thirsty. I cannot really detect any scent to it which is good.

Repurchase?
Likely... Once my stash is low.



That's all the products I tried from the brand.
If I do try new products from this brand, I'll update it here.

Thank you for reading, as always :)


No comments:

Post a Comment