Products I did not empty

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Hi. These are some of the products that I have mixed feelings about and some I am not even sure if it did anything for my skin. I have been using these for a while but I cannot clearly form a solid opinion on.




Point Deep Clean Blackhead Remover Oil Gel
I had this for a while and I just think it is a total waste of money. It did not do anything to the blackheads on my nose. It is oily and easy to spread but this did not do anything. The only thing I like about this is the nice fresh scent.



Dr. Frog Control-Tox Peeling Gel

This peeling gel is different from what I had tried previously. It has a clear gel which reminds me of Nature Republic aloe vera gel. It is easy to spread but it feels like I am applying aloe gel because nothing much is going on. I had to keep rubbing for a pretty long time before I see some kind of dead skin cells balling up. I love the fresh scent of this. After washing, it does left the skin soft. smooth but also tight. This is not a bad product but I prefer my Cure Natural Aqua Gel.



Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate

I think this is a great cream for those with dry and more mature skin. At this time it is not suitable for me as my skin tends to be oilier than it used to be. This can definitely last for a long time as a little goes a long way. It has a light scent to it. I did not enjoy the scent. I just do not know why I never wanted to reach for this.



Skin & Lab Barrierderm Intensive Cream
I wanted to love this but this might be too nourishing for my skin in this humid weather. This will be good for those with dry skin but my skin is not as dry as it used to be. It caused some bumps around my hairline and forehead so I decided to give this to my mom.



A'pieu Daily Pure Block Natural Sun Cream SPF 45 PA+++

I like this when I first started using this. I saw great reviews on this so I had high hopes for this. I find this too oily and heavy for my skin. I tried to force myself to finish this but I just cannot because I did not enjoy using this at all. The product itself is good but maybe it is not suitable for my skin.



Thank you for reading as always :)

No comments:

Post a Comment