Review: Naruko Raw Job's Tears Supercritical CO2 Brightening Night Eye Gelly

Sunday, April 13, 2014

I have been using this night eye gelly for about 5 months now. This is a sleeping mask meant for the eyes. I received this as a present from my friends. I am also using the toner (review here) and night gelly  (review here) from the same series.

This is the nice and simple packaging

What the product claims:
This night eye gelly gently soothes and invigorates tired, dehydrated skin around the eyes. The powerful raw Job's Tears Extract helps to prevent the creation of discolorations and builds the skin's defense system.

The picture above is the night eye gelly. It is very light.


The night eye gelly up close

I personally like the light barley scent. I like the packaging as well as the night eye gelly (it comes with a spatula but I misplaced it). The night eye gelly has a white-clear-jelly like texture. I apply a very small amount around my eyes and massages it for a while (depending on my mood). I think it takes a longer time for the night eye gelly to be absorbed into the skin as compared to the night gelly. The night eye gelly is sticky after application which I do not really like.

The night eye gelly hydrates pretty well. I do not think it does anything to the fine lines/dark circles around my eyes. I think the night eye gelly can last me another nine months or maybe one year! The night eye gelly can  last longer (by many months) than the night gelly!

*An update: I started using this since September 2013 and until March 2015 (expired February 2015) there is still about one quarter of the product left... It takes forever to finish the product! I think I did stop using it for a month or two only*

Pros
:) I love the barley scent
:) No allergic reaction or breakouts
:) Affordable (as a little goes a long way)

Cons
:( Sticky after application
:( Does not reduce appearance of fine lines/dark circles

Rating: 3/5
Repurchase: No (but I want to try the night eye gelly from the other series)

No comments:

Post a Comment