Review: Naruko Raw Job's Tears Supercritical CO2 Brightening Night Gelly

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I have been using this night gelly for about 4 months now. This is a sleeping mask meant for the face. I received this as a present from my friends. I am also using the toner (review here) and night eye gelly (review here) from the same series.


Simple and nice packaging

What the product claims:
This night gelly is enriched with powerful moisturizing agents that relieve dehydration and fortified with three unique brightening ingredients that even skin tone. It leaves skin softer, smoother and more resilient with a younger appearance.


As compared to the night eye gelly, it is more yellowish (Maybe it's the packaging or my fault?)


I don't really know how to describe it. It is jelly like and translucent.


Once I spread it, it is clear and is absorbed into skin really fast

I personally like the light barley scent. However, I think the barley scent is a little heavier than the night eye gelly... It is still acceptable for me. The packaging is nice (it comes with a spatula but I misplaced it). The night gelly has a yellowish-clear-jelly like texture. I apply a few dabs on my forehead, cheeks, chin and nose then spread evenly... and go to bed. The night gelly is absorbed quickly into the skin as compared to the night eye gelly. I applied both the night eye gelly and the night gelly on each hand to test. The night gelly is absorbed into the skin right away and it is not sticky. The night eye gelly takes a longer time to be absorbed into the skin and is sticky after application.

The night gelly provides great hydration to skin. In the morning, I wake up with softer and smoother skin which is also well hydrated. I love this as it makes my skin fairer and brighter by at least one tone. Sometimes, I will skip my moisturizer because I think the night gelly is hydrating enough. The night gelly last for about 6 months for me (estimation).

Pros
:) I love the barley scent
:) No allergic reaction or breakouts
:) Affordable (as a little goes a long way)
:) Not sticky
:) Delivers what the product claims making my skin fairer, brighter, smoother and well hydrated

Cons
:( Not as hygienic as the product comes in a tub but still it is my fault for misplacing the spatula that comes with the tub

Rating: 5/5
Repurchase: Definitely YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment