Absolute Thai @ Main Place Mall

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Hello :)
I am finally back from my Bangkok trip (click here) last Wednesday so I thought I should share about Thai food!


We had our dinner here when my in law was in Subang!

This is the first time we were at the Main Place Mall.
It is still new and clean :)
I fancy the clean toilet >.<

Long time didn't eat Thai food dy...
I was extremely hungry that day!!!

First dish up is...
 Pineapple fried rice with prawns (RM 16.90)
The portion is small.
Looks delicious right?
Actually it is not too bad but not the best!

Pandan Leaves Chicken (RM 14.90)
One for everyone!
The portion is actually quite big as compared to the ones I tried before.
I think the spices were not enough so some parts were a little tasteless but it's ok... There is sweet chilli sauce :)
Not the best I had tried as well...

Stir-fried bean curd with hot basil leaves (RM 13.90)
Overall, this is ok. It is not spicy.
The texture is a little strange...
It is a little too salty and dry...

Tom Yam Soup(RM 27.90)
The soup is a little sour and too spicy for my taste.
I love sour-ness... 
I used to love spicy food... but I cannot really take spicy food now...
My stomach and lips were burning like mad... and the pimple renting my forehead area was a little itchy!
Hubby said it was not spicy... just too sour and salty for his taste!

Steamed Siakap with garlic, chillies and lime sauce
This is one of my least favorite...
It is too sour...
Not spicy...
The sauce is not concentrated enough...
Hubby said the sauce is not very nice and the fish is not fresh...


Selfie of course cannot be missing.
I love the jasmine tea :)

Overall, the food was ok-ok la...
Price is quite expensive...
The service was really good there...
Hmm... Just my opinion la...

Will I revisit the place?
Hmmm...
Nope

1 comment: