Random food and skincare in June 2014

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

This post contains random pictures of food and skincare hauls in June

Well, we moved to  a new place end of May...
Ever since then I have been cooking more at home...

But my cooking skill is so limited... I cooked the same thing almost everyday...

Been trying my best to be a good wife :)

Day 1

Mushrooms and sausages spaghetti with three cheese sauce and extra cream cheese!
I wanted it to be extra cheesie :)

Day 2

Mushrooms and sausages spaghetti with three cheese sauce and extra fried egg!
Looks strange but still ok la...

Two days in a row... why?

Hubby: Can you please don't cook this again tomorrow?
Me: We have limited ingredients...
Hubby: Just go downstairs and do some groceries shopping. 
Me: Well, there is limited space in the fridge... Haha
Hubby: o.o

Taken from google image.
Hubby's expression!

Then we decided to eat out...

Pasta Zanmai for dinner 
Super nice lo... but spaghetti again =.=

Forgot what we ordered


Then outing with my favorite girlies :)

We were too  excited we totally forgot to take a picture until the very end... 
So... in the car;)


We wanted to buy a black jelly mask from Coni Beauty but it was out of stock...
So I waited patiently!

Went back to JB during one of the weekend and went for Vietnamese food!
Totally satisfied!

Saigon Cafe!
Vietnamese White Coffee
Vietnamese Fried Rice
Vietnamese Dry Noodle

Super delicious :)

For full review ----> Saigon Cafe

Back in Subang...
Main Place Mall
The Hong Kong egglets were quite plain...
The teriyaki don and oyakodon were better than our expectation...
We had low expectation so it was ok.

Went to the new mall at Seremban...
Palm Mall
Went in to Sasa and....

Hatomugi Skin Conditioner (full review here)
RM 29.90 for 500ml
Wanted to buy this when I watched Bubzbeauty's April favorites!
My toner is finishing soon... and it is so cheap :)

and...

Free gifts!

Sheet masks from Sasatinnie (full review here)

Time to eat at home again...


Bread with cheese, mushrooms and ham

At Kepong
Restoran D'fortune Western  Cuisine and Cafe


Hubby's Salmon!
It was ok... I love the mashed potatoes!

My chicken cordon bleu
Oozing with cheese.
Super love!

Eat out with friends at Xiao Fei Yang @ Damansara Uptown

The spicy soup is way too spicy.
I don't really like the taste.
The herbal soup is really nice :)

The dessert was interesting.
Had to dip in ice water
It is yam and sweet potato with melted sugar

Lastly...

Restocked!

Coni Beauty Black Jelly Mask (full review here)
RM 50.90 for 250ml
I hope this can replace my Annie's Way as this is cheaper!

Looking forward to try the new skincare products!

No comments:

Post a Comment