Product empties #12

Saturday, February 29, 2020



1. Ryo Scalp Deep Shampoo

I wanted to try this since a long time ago. I was drawn to the good reviews I saw on Hermo. I finally bought it while I was in Taiwan earlier this year. I love it! The scent was refreshing and my scalp was really clean. No more itchy scalp. It lathers up really well and cause no irritation to my scalp.



2. Liole Aroma Soft Peeling Gel

I love the scent. It is very light and sweet.
The sent reminds me of something but I just cannot describe it!
The product in the sample is too little for my whole face.
I only use it on my cheeks, nose and chin area.
It made my skin super soft and smooth.
Love it!



3. Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Eye Concentrate
I used to love this brand when I just started taking care of my skin (irregularly). That was when I was still in secondary school. Then I became lazy and did not really took care of my skin for years until I discovered K-beauty. Anyway, I received this from a giveaway. I was happy because I only had one eye cream backup. I tried this first. I like it. The scent is light and it has a gel texture, which is easy to spread. It did not cause irritation but I did not see much difference. This tube last me a very long time. I am not joking. I use it everyday without fail. I only squeeze a very small amount. I started using this in the beginning of this year. I go through eye cream so slowly.



4. Sothys Hydradvance Light Hydrating Cream
The cream milky white in color.
It spreads easily and sinks into the skin quickly.
It has a strong scent to it.
It leaves minimal stickiness.
This works amazingly during winter (my trip to Taiwan) so I love it.
I do find it to be a little rich in Malaysia's humid weather.
Overall, it was a good cream but it was too expensive.
(RM119 for 15ml)




5. Burberry Body Tender Shower Gel
This smells like heaven!
I loved the scent.
It was a decent shower gel, not too drying or hydrating.
Hubby loved how I smelled after shower.
lol
Love this but I will not repurchase it just for the scent.
I could just get the perfume.



6. Naturie Loofah Skin Conditioner
I had high expectation with this but...
Honestly I was so disappointed with it!
It smelled strongly of alcohol.
I hated the scent whenever I used it.
I would try my best to use as much of this just so that this will finish.
The effect of this toner is similar to my holy grail drugstore toner.
I do not recommend this to anyone.



7. Etude House Magic Any Cushion (Magic Pink)
I like this.
It makes my skin looks dewy and nice but the coverage was quite low.
It was not a bad product.
At least it did not make my dry skin patchy.
I think it was quite a decent product for my skin.
I  do recommend this.



8. Aiberia Samba Rose Crystal Moisturizer
I like how light this feels.
The scent is light and it sinks into the skin quickly.
It did not irritate my skin in any way.
Been using this for one month because I only use 3 drops for my whole face!




9. Sothys Vitality Cleansing Milk
This cleanser does not lather up at all.
It spreads easily and there is a mild citrus scent.
It is very gentle on the skin and does not make my skin feel tight at all.
This does not remove makeup that well, so make sure to remove your makeup beforehand.
It is expensive! RM99 for 40 ml

10. Sothys Vitality Lotion
This is a clear watery toner.
It has almost no scent to it.
When applied, it makes my skin feels refreshed.
No irritation.
It is expensive! RM 99 for 40 ml
I will not repurchase.


That is all for now. 
Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment