Suki-Ya @ Pavilion

Saturday, June 28, 2014

One fine day, my parents and relatives decided to go to Pavilion for food.
Hubby and I decided to join them.
My dad queued for us... while we were still on the way...
Thank you daddy for queuing for us... for more than an hour...

Traffic jam...
so...

 Selfie time!

 Look out the window...

 Smile so happy because later can eat lots and lots of meat!

Last one!

Look at the crowd...
We are at the front now :)

Lunch is RM 29.80++
Dinner is RM 39.80++

There is a limit of 120 minutes

There are 3 choice of meat.
1. Beef
2. Chicken
3. Lamb

 Miso soup and Sukiyaki soup

Shabu shabu and Kimuchi Soup

I love Kimuchi Soup best...
The others were okay...

The varieties of veggies, sausages, mushrooms, sauces, noodles and more...

Sushi!

Close up of the sushi

I did not try a lot of sushi...
Not really nice...

Trays and trays of meat!
I totally love the beef and lamb.
I do not recommend the chicken at all!

Beef is the best...
It is very fresh!
More than 20... no... more than 30 trays...
Majority.... BEEF!!!

Did not manage to take a picture of the ice cream section...
Before we left, we took the cone and filled it with ice cream... Hehe.
Nice :)

I think it is worth it.
Will definitely go back there!

No comments:

Post a Comment