Tanba BBQ Japanese @ Taman Molek

Saturday, April 16, 2016


Hi all!

I am not sure why but I find it harder to blog about food right after the dining experience.
I wait until I suddenly have the mood to blog about it!
This is from 3 March 2016.


Ok.

I brought hubby there for his birthday.
We wanted to eat buffet.




I came here for salmon sashimi.
Yes!
I LOVE it!



RM 68++ for lunch buffet
RM 88++ for dinner buffet


The front page

All the food here were for BBQ

There's a variety of choices, in my opinion.



The other side of the menu has appetizers, desserts, soup, rice, salad, sashimi and more



A selfie while waiting for food.
Happy birthday to hubby!



Salmon sashimi!

I came here for this.
I order about more than five plates of these

It was so fresh!
I like it!



Maguro sashimi
I was not sure I like it.



Potato salad.
Pretty good.



Beef for BBQ
Pretty nice and fresh



Salmon for BBQ
Hubby ordered this.


Hotate Miso
Hubby ordered a few plates of these.
I think he liked it.



Bacon Enoki Mushroom
It was good.
I like the combination and the sauce.



Fried Salmon Skin

I hate this.
Maybe it was just me.
It was tasteless and tough.



Hotate Cream Koroke
Not to my liking but the taste was not too bad



A variety of sushi
Not bad but I prefer SALMON!



Kimchi soup
I was surprised because it was a really big portion!
Not bad but just too big.
lol



Kimchi
I like it but it was not the best.



Yaki Tamago
Pretty plain.



Vanilla Ice Cream
Just like any other ice creams...


The ambience was not bad but very hot (naturally)
Service was pretty good.
Food was not too shabby.

I do recommend this place for those who has big appetite and those who loves Japanese food!



Tanba Japanese BBQ
31, Jalan Molek 3/20,
Taman Molek
81100, Johor Bahru

No comments:

Post a Comment