Gianni's @ Permas Jaya

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Hi!
I have a great place to share with you if you are looking for a place to celebrate your anniversary or birthdays or just to surprise your other half!

If you followed me on Instagram, you would have seen the place.

This was actually spontaneous.
I was planning to bring hubby for Japanese food but we arrived a little too late so hubby was just driving (aimlessly) around Permas Jaya
He suddenly remembered this place...
I was reluctant at first but since I did not know any other places, we went in.



The place looks very nice!


There was no one else there.
It feels like we own the place:)

It actually feels nice.
Just like in the movies, where the guy book the whole restaurant for a girl. lol
A world for two to celebrate our wedding anniversary.
Our 8th year together.



Just doing the normal stuff while waiting for food!
Haha.


Appetizer

Not sure what it was

Some sort of bread with olive oil and garlic dipping
First time trying this.
It was different - in a good way. lol

After finishing the appetizer, I continued being vain. lol


Mocha
RM 12

Hubby ordered this.
He liked it.
It smells great and is smooth.
It is a better than average coffee.


Carbonara
RM 42

We ordered Carbonara a lot.
We compare them... haha

This is good.
Pretty good.
It was flavorful and creamy.
Personally, we love it!


Tutto Pepe - spicy sausages, tomatoes, roasted peppers, herbed cheese
RM 34

I was obviously attracted by the spicy sausages.
This was not the best pizza we had tried.
It is special.
The pizza base is a little too dry. 
We are not used to some of the ingredients on the pizza.
I would say this was just average.



The ambience was excellent!
Service was favorable.
Food was satisfactory.

The best part was that we were the only customers that night!

The price was expensive but worth it!
It is just an occasional treat for ourselves...

I strongly recommends this place for those who wants to celebrate special events with your love ones!


***Update***
I saw bad reviews on this restaurant on facebook a while ago.
Even though I did not had a bad experience there, I will not be revisiting this place.


Gianni's 
9, Jalan Permas 10/2,
Bandar Baru Permas Jaya,
81750, Masai, Johor

No comments:

Post a Comment