Product Empties #3



Saturday, April 9, 2016

It's been a while since my last empties post so it is time for another one!
I just want to throw them away to make space for new skincare products... :)



Most of the items are skincare products because I am obsessed!

Now, let us take a look at the products closer!



Petitfee 98% Collagen & Co Q10 Hydro Gel Essence Eye & Spot Patch
(full review here)

This was affordable. The eye patch was not the best. The shape did not fit the eye areas perfectly. It provides minimal hydration and did not do anything else. It irritated my eyes the first few times I applied it. The spot patch was useless to me. It has a strong scent.

Repurchase: No!
Recommendation: I do not recommend this to those with sensitive eyes!



Happy Bath Natural Real Moisture

This was a free sample. I like the scent. It is fruity and refreshing. Nothing special about this shower gel. My skin did not feel extra soft or smooth when I was using it. 

Repurchase: No, I am not picky with shower gel
Recommendation: I do not recommend this but it is worth a try



Konjac Sponge
I love this! It is gentle and I use this twice daily. It makes my skin feels so clean without drying it. I did notice that my pores and blackheads were less visible and skin condition improved after using this religiously for 3 months. 

Repurchase: YES!
Recommendation: I recommend this to everyone because it is simply amazing!




Lactacyd Refreshing Daily Feminine Wash



I did not emptied this. It expired halfway through... lol
It is gentle, that's for sure. I did not use this daily. I use it alternate days. I think it is not bad but it is definitely not something that I cannot live without. The scent is refreshing. It somehow reminds me of talc powder. 

Repurchase: Maybe...
Recommendation: I think this is worth a try...



Watsons Tweety Side Sealed Facial Puffs

This is my second favorite cotton puff. It is thicker and the sides are sealed. It does not absorb my skincare products or leave cotton strands on my face. It is also affordable. 

Repurchase: Yes...
Recommendation: I recommend this to everyone



Coni Beauty Black Jelly Mask

An average product. It has a strong scent that I dislike. It is easy to spread but difficult to wash off. It makes my skin brighter but did not do anything to my pores or blackheads. 

Repurchase: Maybe
Recommendation: It is worth a try but I do not recommend this to those with sensitive skin



Maybelline New York Baby Lips - Anti-Oxidant Berry

I nearly emptied this. I did not exactly like this... Personally, I do not think it moisturize my lips. I just feel that there is a layer of the product of my lips. I use this at night. The next morning, I can still feel the layer on my lips. My lips were still chapped. I like the scent and it is not too sticky. 
Repurchase: No...
Recommendation: I do not recommend this because I did not enjoy it...



Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Water Base SPF 50+ PA+++

One of my favorite sunscreen. It is not oily or sticky and does not leave white cast. It also absorbs really fast. I like the powdery finish. It is affordable. I love it! 

Repurchase: Yes
Recommendation: I strongly recommends this!




Naruko Raw Job's Tears Supercritical CO2 Pore Minimizing & Brightening Essence





I love this! I love the scent. It is quite similar to the other products in the same line. It is easy to spread even though it is a little sticky upon application. It absorbs really quickly and feels light on my skin. I love this because it does what it claims.  

Repurchase: Yes
Recommendation: I do recommend this as it works for me :)





Echoice Apple Cleansing Gel





I love the light refreshing scent. It is gentle on skin and cleansing power is good. It takes some time to get used to this because it does not lather at all! It is a pretty decent gel cleanser. It did not prevent breakouts or improve my skin condition in any way. My skin feels a little tight after cleansing. After using about half of the product, I decided to use it as my shower gel. lol

Repurchase: No
Recommendation: I do not recommend this to those with dry skin. It may be suitable for those with combination or oily skin.







Innisfree Jeju Sudachi Soothing Mask





The scent is a little strong but it is not unbearable. It feels cool and refreshing on skin. Skin is softer and smoother after use and provides decent hydration. The only thing I did not enjoy was how difficult it was to wash it off.    

Repurchase: Most probably yes
Recommendation: I do recommend this!



That's all for now...

Have a great day, friends :)





***



Related Posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment