Review: Konjac Sponge

Monday, November 9, 2015

Hello lovelies!

I am sure this is not new... 
I had been using this on an off as I was trying out various kinds of cleansing tools...
I briefly mentioned this cute little sponge in my skincare routine


I had forgotten how much I used to love this until recently...
My skin was having some major issues (flaky skin and minor acne) and I was going through my skincare stash hoping I will be able to find a solution... lol
I saw that cute little sponge sitting at the isolated corner...
I was looking at it... 
I was thinking... hmmm... what is that?
I picked it up and looked at it for a while...
Oh... it is just a sponge...
Oh well, maybe I should just use it since it is just sitting in the stash...




This is the bamboo charcoal sponge I picked up a long time ago...
I did not do any research before I picked it up...
I know I should have researched on the products before buying...
Blame it on impulse buying... not me... lol


Bamboo Charcoal is suitable for oily skin, blackheads and acne problems.


It is really easy to use
Just rinse it and clean your face with or without cleanser
After using, rinse it and let it air dry
It should last about 2-3 months


My thoughts
I have been using this since 3 July 2015
It is really gentle and soft... I use this twice daily...
I usually cleanse my face with a cleanser and rinse off.
I like to use the konjac sponge to cleanse at the end for the extra clean feel...  haha
It did not make my skin feel tight or dry in any way...
It did make my skin feels really clean...
After using this for more than two weeks, I noticed that the blackheads on my nose were less and pores appears to be smaller...
The blackheads around my cheek areas were still the same...
I did notice that my acne were under control since I started using this...

I fell in love with this all over again :)
Just like first love >,<


Repurchase?
I will stock up on these when I see promotions!




Recommendation?
I definitely recommend this to everyone because it is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment