Review: Innisfree Jeju Sudachi Soothing Mask

Sunday, March 1, 2015

This is the first Innisfree product that I am using!
I am really looking forward to the result!


Description
A soothing mask, formulated with refreshing Jeju Sudachi to deliver instant cooling and calming effects to your fatigue skin

Ingredients
Hopefully it is clear enough

The packaging is simple

Direction
After cleansing and refining skin with toner, gently smooth over entire face, avoiding the eye and lip area. Rinse off with lukewarm water after 10-15 minutes. Use 1-2 times per week.

100ml for HKD69

There is a seal to prevent spillage.
It is actually quite tight.
When it was sealed, it was a little difficult to smell the product.

The jelly has a hint of light green
The texture is super fun... It is like jelly and even if you messed it up, it will return to its original form after some time! Super cool #excited #superfun

The jelly up close

My thoughts
The scent is a little strong but it does not bother me. I like the citrus smell. I bought this because the texture is so fun. It is jelly like and bouncy... lol. It is easy to spread. It feels very refreshing and cooling. My skin is softer and smoother to touch. It also provides decent hydration to my skin (except my forehead). I find it a little difficult to wash off but it is not as painful as Annie's Way Jelly Masks. The result is quite good in my opinion. I actually like this a lot!

I used this again when I had a few red angry looking pimples... Well, the pimples were still red but it did soothed and calmed my skin. At least my pimples were not as angry... lol

Pros
:) Cooling and refreshing
:) Skin is smoother and softer
:) Provides decent hydration
:) I like the scent
:) The texture is so fun
:) It is easy to spread
:) No allergic reaction

Cons
:( Scent maybe a little strong
:( It is a little difficult to wash off

Rating: 4/5
Repurchase: Yes :)

2 comments:

  1. sounds great!! gonna get this when I go to their store! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to know what you think of the product if you get it :)

      Delete