AnMour Cafe @ Mount Austin

Sunday, February 22, 2015

I was feeling extremely hungry one night after dinner...
So hubby brought me out for supper! *it is a little unusual*

It was a little late already and there was not a lot of choices...
We came across a very bright looking place!

The logo looks nice... 
Since we did not have a lot of choice and I was super hungry...
We went in and try!

This place is bright!
Quite spacious as well :)

After looking at the menu for a while, we finally decided on what to order

First dish up was...

Cream of Mushroom Soup
Rich flavor of fresh mushrooms, totally warm up your day!
RM 5.90

Well, the portion was bigger than what we had expected!
I like the soup but I think the mushrooms were much more than the soup!
I like the garlic bread!
The bun was not bad... There was a gravy for the bun which I think goes perfectly with it!

Tomato Salsa with Bruschetta
Homemade garlic bread topped with a layer of tomato salsa
RM 6.90

The portion was also a lot bigger than what we had expected!
I mean it is supposed to be... snacks...
Not bad but... not exactly what I like
However hubby likes this
The amount of toppings were generous!

Spicy Chicken Burger
Our spicy, crispy and juicy chicken thigh are guaranteed to leave you wanting more!!!
RM  11.90

I love this the most!
The meat was so crispy and juicy!
The portion is shocking! lol
We were too full!
The bun was nice and crispy... very buttery as well!
Love this so much :)

We were extremely pleased with the quality of the food.
Price was reasonable as well!
We will definitely go back to try the other dishes!


***


We went back to try some other dishes of course!
Our second time here and...
It was super crowded!

First dish up...

Cheesy Baked Chicken Cutlet With Mushroom Sauce
Breaded chicken cutlet deep fried till golden and crispy
RM14.90

Personally, I think it was too crispy and a little too dry for my taste...
The meat was still juicy... and the portion was just too big for me...
One quarter of it was wasted...
I chose mashed potatoes and wedges as the sides...

Melt Cheesy Chicken Burger
Enjoy the chicken patty melted with cheddar cheese
RM12.90

Hubby ordered this...
It was nice but the chicken patty was a little hard and dry...
The charcoal bun was crispy and buttery!
We do prefer the spicy chicken burger way better!


AnMour Cafe
  • NO33-A, Jalan Austin Height 3/1, 
  • Taman Mount Austin, 81100 JB
  • 81100 Johor Bahru

No comments:

Post a Comment