Review: Petitfee Gold & EGF Eye Patch

Tuesday, June 28, 2016




~BRAND~
Petitfee

~NAME~
Gold & EGF Eye Patch

~PRICE~
RM 44

~CAPACITY~
30 pairs of eye masks


I bought this for the sake of reviewing it... lol


Like all the other eye patches I tried from this brand, a spatula is provided


Information taken from koreadepart.com

Description
* Pure gold normalize movement of ion to make physiologic function of active skin
* Makes essence of water soluble patch to permeate into skin, so it gets thinner over time


Ingredients



Directions
After cleansing and toning face apply patch for 20-30 minutes
Melt used patch in warm water and use as treatment on face or body



The eye patches in the tub!


My thoughts
I hope this is better than the previous ones


~PACKAGING~
The packaging is simple. I like the fact that the spatula is provided. It is much more hygienic to remove the patches with the spatula. The patches were exposed to the air (including dust, germs and other stuff) every time I used the patches. This cannot be avoided because the patches were not packed individually.




~SCENT~
The scent is strong perfume scent. It has the same scent as the previous ones.




~TEXTURE~
The texture is fun... It is like jelly (or agar-agar)... I like it!




~PRODUCT~
This surprised me actually. It never irritated my eyes in any way unlike the other ones. By far,this is the best ones I had tried. It did give a cooling feeling. I think the patches did reduce the appearance of my dark circles after using this for a few times... It did provide decent hydration and soothe tired eyes. It also left my under eye area slightly sticky. The shape of the eye patches fit my eyes quite well.




Pros
Affordable
Soothes the under eye area (from cooling effect)
Shape of eye patches fit quite well
Reduce the appearance of dark circles
Provide decent hydration


Cons
Scent is strong
Left a slightly sticky feeling



Repurchase?
Yes, this is the best one I had tried!



Recommendation?
If you are looking for affordable eye mask, try this!
I do not recommend this to people with extremely sensitive eyes (as I saw some negative reviews)



**Related Posts**
Petitfee 98% Collagen & Co Q10 Hydro Gel Essence Eye & Spot Patch
Petitfee Black Pearl & Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch

2 comments:

  1. I am using it as well. Pretty good product which help the wrinkles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that it works... as I might be repurchasing one after my stash is empty!

      Delete