Taobao Haul (1)

Friday, July 1, 2016


I am sure many of you have heard of Taobao.
Maybe most have already purchased from Taobao before.
I am really late to finally shop from Taobao!

We ordered our goodies and paid for it on the same day, 3 April 2016
I received an email that my order is shipped on 5 April 2016
We received our goodies 9 April 2016

Pretty fast!




Total damage: RM 63.70



***



First item is...


ACARE DIY CUSHION FOUNDATION CASE

I think it cost about RM 18


It comes with a cushion puff



I will place the link here, just in case you are interested in getting this to make your own cushion foundation.



***


Next is...

ACARE MICRO BUBBLE FORMER BOTTLE




I wanted to get this for such a long time.
When my mum went to Japan last year, I asked her to buy this for me.
It cost over RM 30.

This dupe here cost less than RM 9

This creates dense foam from the normal foam cleansers!

At first, I thought I bought something really useless and unnecessary!
It did not create a lot of foams the first 2 times I used it.

Then on the third try, I added more water than usual and it did create a lot of foams with a small amount of cleanser. I was amazed!

I bought this from here.



***



POWDER PUFF



Never tried the beauty blender before so I cannot compare...

I tried to apply my foundation with this once.
It feels ok.
My foundation looks ok. At least it was not cakey and last for quite a few hours without the need to touch up.

I washed it after using it and it was breaking... literally!
I am not sure whether I am too rough with it!

Still can use I think, but it looks a little ugly now.
RM 5 out the window...

Got this from here.



***



BRUSH EGG BRUSH CLEANER

I saw this before and since baby sis is buying this, I bought one as well.
This cost about RM 6.50

Got it here.



***



ACARE CUSHION FOUNDATION PUFF
RM 9.50

I did not know that there will be cushion foundation puffs in the case, so I bought it!
I have a lot of replacements now!


Got it from the same store/seller, ACARE.
Link here.



***



ACARE INNER SPONGE FOR CUSHION FOUNDATION
RM 5... I think


I bought this for the same reason!
lol

Oh well, what can I do?


Available here.



***



Last of all, there are free gifts!




That's all!
Thank you for reading, as always.
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment