Review: A'Pieu Aqua Nature Bamboo Dewdrop Tightening Freshener

Tuesday, August 25, 2015





~BRAND~
A'Pieu

~NAME~
Aqua Nature Bamboo Dewdrop Tightening Freshener

~PRICE~
USD 12.85

~CAPACITY~
500ml


Anyone knows this brand, A'Pieu?

I have never head of this brand before!
I saw quite a few of the products in Watsons when I was in Hong Kong!
I tried the products but did not really like it... I did not hate it either but it was on the pricier side...

Since I am not familiar with the brand, I decided to share this with baby sis!

All the information are taken from koredeapart.com


Description
Moisture water with bamboo extract balance moisture of skin giving pores refreshment
Chestnut shell extract and persimmon extract treat and provide clear pores


Major Ingredients
Bamboo extract, silver mushroom extract, baobab tree fruit extract, chestnut bark extract, persimmon leaf extract


It comes in a pump bottle which I totally love!
So convenient!


Directions
After cleansing, use the cotton to wipe skin and use hand to tap gently for absorption




My thoughts
The reason I shared this with baby sis was because I am not sure whether this toner will be good for my skin. It only comes in this big size so I did not want to waste this if it did not work for my skin.
I have been using this for a few weeks now
I used to love my Hatomugi Skin Conditioner until I started to use this toner!
So... I love this even more...


Can you see the toner?
That is the amount dispensed each time!


~PACKAGING~
It is simple and sturdy.
I love the fact that it comes with the pump!
The best part is that it can even prevent spillage as it can be locked by turning it!
One pump is enough for my whole face and neck... Super convenient!




~SCENT~
The scent is a little strong and perfume like... However I am good with it...




~TEXTURE~
The toner is watery and clear.




~PRODUCT~
I am never loyal to a brand or any one product but I think I fell in love with this to the extent I wanted to buy another bottle even before I finished this!
It is really light and refreshing!
It hydrates my super dry skin really well!
It makes my skin feels super clean!
It is a little sticky upon application but it absorbs really quickly so it is no longer sticky :)




Pros
Great packaging
No allergic reaction or breakouts
Absorbs quickly and it is not sticky
Light and refreshing
Provides decent hydration 


Cons
Scent is a little strong
The bottle is not travel friendly



Repurchase?
Of course! It is great :)



Recommendation?
I strongly recommend this to those who wants to try light and refreshing toner!
Not suitable for those who dislike strong scents

No comments:

Post a Comment