Koreadepart Haul #5 aka birthday haul

Thursday, July 9, 2015

I know I promised I will not buy anymore skincare products...
I know I promised!!!

But....
But...It... is... different...
It is my birthday present...
from my family :)

So I am not guilty!
At least this time...
Hehe >,<

From left to right: APIEU Mascara Brush, Nature Republic's Lip & Concealer Brush and Skinfood blush brush

I think I need these...
The prices are reasonable!

From left to right: Nature  Republic Color Waltz Nail (BL506), The Saem Saemmul Care Nails (Base Coat), Skinfood Nail Vita BL509 Applemilk, Skinfood Nail Vita VI408 Purple Stone, Skinfood Nail Vita Top Coat

I do not own any nail polishes so I want to try some...
I decided on one base coat and top coat and three colors!

Missha The Style Nail Remover Cool

This is cheap and I just need a nail polish remover...
Worth a try I guess...

From left to right: Tony Moly Delight Tony Tint (Orange Cha Cha), Holika Holika Juice Shine Lip Balm (Grapefruit) and Innisfree Eco Fruit Tint (Cherry)

I have three new lip products!
I want the popular lip tints... since I did not have any...
The lip balm seems interesting... I like grapefruit!
I am a little worried about the color of the lip tint... haha
What if it is not suitable for me?

Left: Skinfood Pearl Creamy Under Eye Pencil No.1 (Pearl Creamy White)
Right: Missha The Style 3D Mascara

I think these will be enough for now...
Just needed a new mascara...
Hopefully it will last... lol

Last of all...

My share of free samples!

A sheet mask from Dermal and a shower gel from It's Skin!

I am happy with my birthday gifts...

Thank you sisters!


You may also like:-
Korean Skincare Haul 1
Korean Skincare Haul 2
Korean Skincare Haul 3
Korean Skincare Haul 4

No comments:

Post a Comment