Review: Elizavecca Green Piggy Collagen Jella Pack

Monday, July 6, 2015

I bought this from my Hong Kong trip because it was so popular on the internet!
There was a lot of great reviews on this product so I just have to get this!

The best part about this is the price!
It is not expensive at all!

When you are getting this do keep in mind that there are fake products out there...
There are ways to differentiate it!

Image taken from Hermo

Image taken from Hermo

Image taken from Hermo

I was not aware of this but luckily mine was a genuine one
I started using this on 11 May 2015 and finished the whole tub four months later.

~BRAND~
Elizavecca 

~NAME~
Green Piggy Collagen Jella Pack

~PRICE~
RM39

~CAPACITY~
100g


My tub of jewel

Description (taken from koreadepart)
Contains 50% collagen of green piggy husk pack which provides a surge of moisture and resilient texture for baby skin
For all skin types such as oily, dry and combination skin
Resilient jelly-like collagen makes strong coating layer to your skin
Collagen that takes half of protein in your body is essential for your resilient baby face skin
Double up care! pull by collagen, care by nutrition
Sweet scent and smooth texture

There is a lid (quite tight) and spatula

Directions (taken from koreadepart)
Apply a proper amount all over your face and massage your face lightly

Ingredients (taken from koreadepart)
Collagen peptide 50,000mg, Adenosine, Bean fermentation extract, Macadamia seed oil, Cacao seed extract

The texture is fun.
It will not drop even when I placed it upside down on my finger.

My thoughts
I hope this will be as great as the reviews I saw! I use this as a moisturizer and sleeping pack.

~PRICE~
RM39 (on Hermo)


~PACKAGING~
The packaging is simple.
It comes with a spatula.




~SCENT~
The scent is a little strong.
It has a sweet peach kind of scent.
I did not really like the scent.




~TEXTURE~
The texture is like pudding.
It has a nude to peach color.
It is easy to spread.
The texture is fun because no matter how you mess it up, it will always go back to the original shape!




~PRODUCT~
At first I did not really like the product. I love the texture because it is fun. I had a high expectation because of all the good reviews I saw before using it. Maybe that was why I did not like it at first.

My nose was flaking before I started using this... After using this for a few weeks, my nose was no longer flaking. It is good. I used it as a moisturizer most of the time. Sometimes I used it as a sleeping mask. I find that it is really good for my dry skin. It is easy to spread and I only used a little for my whole face. It did left my skin a little sticky after application. Once absorbed, stickiness is minimal. This is really good at hydrating my dry skin. I rarely wake up with an oily face when I use this.




Pros
Makes skin softer, smoother and more elastic
Provides great hydration to my dry skin
Affordable
Love the texture
Easy to spread
Long lasting as a little goes a long way



Cons
A little sticky
Strong scent



Repurchase?
Yes because the products works great for my skin and super affordable!




Recommendation?
I think this is worth a try for people with combination or dry skin.
I do not recommend this for people with oily skin as it might be a little heavy, but still it can be a wash off pack for you :)



**Related Posts**
Hong Kong massive skincare haul!
Hong Kong Trip August 2014
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Elastic Pore Cleansing Foam

2 comments:

  1. Hi, does this product minimize pores after u using it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I think this minimize my pores just a little after using for a few months. I use a konjac sponge in my cleansing routine which I think helps more with minimizing pores and reducing blackheads.

      Delete