Koreadepart Haul #1

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hello lovelies :)

Had a great weekend?

I sure did a lot of shopping... online!
Anyone heard of koreadepart.com?

Never shopped here before...
So this is my experience...

Ordered on 28 April 2014
Payment made on 28 April 2014
Order confirmed on 28 April 2014
Payment received on 29 April 2014
Order shipped on 2 May 2014
Parcel received  15 on May 2014
*about 2 weeks - not too bad la*

For Malaysia, the shipping rate is fixed at $5 for Registered Airmail (shipping time is 2-8 weeks) and $20 for Express Mail Service(shipping time is 5-10 working days). There is a wight limit for Registered Airmail at 1.5kg.

My sister and I decided to use Registered Airmail as it is very cheap.
We were so happy to receive our beauty products.

The products came in a small box.

The box was a little damaged even though there was a fragile sign on the box.

All the products were wrapped in a bubble wrap!
I hope the products were safe and sound!

Whoa... They were very generous with the bubble wraps! Lol

Our products in there!!!

Now let's look at the product one by one...

Etude House Wonder Pore Brush (review here)
(USD 3.80)

One for me, one for my sister
Saw a lot of great reviews on this and it is super cheap (if you compare to cleansing brush from Olay or Mary Kay - not sure if you can compare as this is hand held...)

It's Skin Mini Bebe Hand Cream - Lime (review here)
(USD 2.73)

I bought this before at It's Skin outlet at Sunway Pyramid for RM 19.90
This is so much cheaper so I bought another one.
It is so small and portable and I love the scent!
Another plus is the cute packaging!
*nope... normally I avoid cute packaging... I have this mentality that they charge extra for cute packaging but the product itself is not good*

Mamonde 7 days Project Pore Care Sheet Mask (review here)
(USD 4.88 for 7 sheet masks)

This was a new product so I wanted to try this.
Nice and simple packaging. I love purple!
*I love purple but I bought this because it is for pore care... ahem... not because it... is... purple*
Never tried anything from Mamonde before but I hope it is good and not sticky!

Secret Key Starting Treatment  Essence (review here)
(USD 10.73 for 155ml)

I think they are extremely careful to wrap this up in bubble wrap as well :)

Is it just me?
I think it looks a little like SK2
It was one of the best selling product on the website (at that time)...
Saw a few reviews and I am not sure whether it is because of luck...
Most reviews I saw were absolutely great so I decided to order this...
Some mentioned that it is a cheaper version of SK2...

Another thing I was looking forward to were the free samples!!!

Here they are...
It is packed neatly.

We bought 6 products all together and received 5 free samples...
Is it good enough?
Not sure but it is ok for us la...

Samples from Etude house, Banila Co, Dr MJ and It's Skin

Overall, I am satisfied with koreadepart.com.
At least everything came... nothing was missing or broken...
Shipping time was not too long.
Price were so much cheaper than the retail outlets in Malaysia

Become a member of koreadepart.com and you will  be rewarded with points by logging in everyday, writing reviews and purchasing items from the website.
The points are as good as cash but it is a little difficult to accumulate points.
You get 0.06 points for logging in everyday... 0.12 points for writing reviews...
As for the purchases, the points depends on the price of the products.

The other online website that I had experience with was sasa.com but it is more expensive  than koreadepart.com so this is now my favorite website to do online shopping for everything Korean!

Want to start shopping?
Just click here!

I am totally falling in love with Korean skincare ;)
With this, I am sure there will be more reviews on Korean Skincare products
*super proud... haha*

Thank you for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I went and checked out secret key. It's approximately 10X cheaper than SK II. LOLZ. I use SKII and the packaging looks so similar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Looks so similar. Haven't tried it so I'm not sure if it will be good for my skin.

      Delete
  2. Ahaha I bumped into your blog and really like your posts. Straight to the point and funny ^^ thanks for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet of you... Glad that you like the review :)

      Delete