Review: Mamonde 7 days project sheet mask (pore care)

Thursday, December 11, 2014

This is the first time I am trying a sheet mask from Mamonde. I am not sure why but I fell in love with this brand when I found out about the rose water toner! I hope this sheet mask will not disappoint me :)

Almost everything is in Korean... so time to do some research!
Sadly, nothing much found... last resort... back to the online shopping website!
*taken from koreadepart.com*

USD 4.88 for 7 sheet masks
Bought from koreadepart.com
You can view my haul post here.

Description
Tighten big pores with persian lilac and apple extract giving silky skin

Major Ingredients
Persian lilac extract, apple extract, lotus extract, plum extract, Allantoin

7 sheet masks for one week

A closer view

I super love the packaging
Each packaging has the day on it
Not sure if there were any difference if I did not follow the order

Directions
Place mask for 15-20 minutes

Each sheet mask contains 15g of essence

This is what you get when you take it out from the packaging

Look at how thin the sheet mask is!
Feels like my skin can breathe...

My thoughts
I like the packaging so much because it is so unique! Haha. The sheet masks are in different packaging which is good (hygiene purpose). The sheet mask is quite thin. The scent is a little flowery (artificial kind). The scent is nice but it is a little too strong. This is a daily mask. No allergic reaction. I should have taken a before and after picture but I didn't think it would work so... No pictures of that... Hubby noticed  that the blackheads and pores were lesser since I started using the sheet masks. Overall, it is very good :) The results were good but it only lasted for about a week... After that the blackheads came back *super sad* Pores also became more visible again... I guess I have to continue using the mask to maintain less visible pore/blackheads skin!

*My friends and family also notice that the pores and blackheads were less visible so I told them about this awesome sheet mask! I will repurchase this pretty soon :)*

***

Day 1
After removing the mask, I cannot really see any difference. However my skin looks soft and smooth. It is not sticky... More towards oily (very oily)... Still ok to me... Absorption rate is quite fast.

This is the day one sheet mask...
Perfect and good luck are written there.

Day 2
Still cannot see any difference to my pores... Skin looks soft and smooth as well... Other than that, nothing else... It is oily as well... Kind of bothering me... When I continue with the rest of my skincare routine... everything is sticky... eeuuuwwwww...

Day 2 mask with Wow and Wonderful

Day 3
Same as Day 2... I think my t-zone area is a little less oily. I think the blackheads around my nose were less visible. Hubby thinks so too ;)

Day 3 mask with go go! and fighting!
Quite encouraging, don't you think?

Day 4
Same as Day 3.

Interim check was written.

Day 5
Blackheads became lesser. Pores became smaller as well. It is quite obvious compared to the week before.

Really good was written for day 5.
Sorry for the torn picture...
I was really eager to do the mask I had forgotten to take a picture first.

Day 6
Same as Day 5


You can do it was written
Very encouraging :)

Day 7
Same as Day 6

Well begun, half done was was written
*Meaning.... I have to continue using???*

Finally!

Pros
:) Nice scent
:) Sheet mask does not tear as easily
:) Reduce pore size and blackheads
:) Skin is hydrated, soft and smooth
:) Affordable

Cons
:( Oily feeling after removing mask
:( Can only buy online

Rating: 4.5/5 because it really works like magic
Repurchase: Yes!

*** I recommended to a few of my friends... but it breaks her out a little...***
This may not be suitable for everyone... Maybe my skin was pretty dry...so the oiliness did not break me out?

2 comments:

  1. i actually try it too, i really like it but i can't use it straight 7 days cuz it break me out.:'( but still if i use it just 3 days and rest one day, it works better and doesn't break me out. maybe your friend can try it that way too.

    ps. my skin is a bit dry and sensitive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestion. I will let my friend know about this... Did you manage to try some of the other 'flavours'?

      Delete