Fish & Co @ Main Place Mall

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

This restaurant was one of the newest one in Main Place Mall around September...

We went there twice.
I really like the theme :)

Quite crowded when we were there

The theme is related to fish/deck




Fishing related theme, right?

The fish shaped trivet!

The fishing magazine menu is so nice and new :)

New York Fish & Chips
Our all time favorite fish & chips stuffed generously with parmesan cheese
RM 18.95

The portion is just good for one person
They were not generous enough (I mean the parmesan cheese) because I am a cheese lover... lol
However, hubby (who is not a cheese lover) said it is just right...
It is very crispy but not dry at all!
I love this...

Italian Fish & Chips
Voila! Another of our favorites, generously stuffed with our secret mix of spices and mozzarella cheese
RM 18.95

The portion is just good for one person
Hubby loves this...
I think the taste is a little weird...
I cannot really describe the taste...
This is not for me...

Baked White Fish with Mozza Cheese
A cheesy creation of spiced baked fish topped with mozzarella cheese
RM 19.95

Your choice of two sides from rice, chips,seasonal vegetables, baguette, coleslaw and mashed potatoes
My choices were rice and mashed potatoes
The mashed potatoes were nice... I love the gravy!
The rice is not too bad... a little sweet (raisins maybe?)
I like this fish... It is not really crispy... but very juicy and cheesy!

Overall, I love this place...
Service was good, although a little slow because it was crowded
I love the theme...
Food quality was not bad...but does not stand out either...
Price was normal in KL...

No comments:

Post a Comment