Top 10 sheet masks under RM5!

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Hello friends!
It's been a while since my last post...

Today I am going to share with you my 10 favorite sheet masks which are all very affordable!
I bought most of the sheet masks from Hong Kong and Taiwan
I highly recommend the sheet masks listed below and will definitely repurchase these when my stash is low!

If your friends or family are going to Taiwan or Hong Kong, do check out these masks...
It is extremely difficult to narrow down my favorite sheet masks because I tried out so many brands (and different ranges in the brands) since 2013!

Let's jump right in!
I will start with the cheapest sheet masks first!

1. My Scheming Camellia Japonica Hydrating Mask




Price: RM 1.98 per piece
Available: iQueen

It makes my skin softer and smoother, provides great hydration and there is no stickiness.
No allergic reaction of any sort and my skin loves this!



2. My Scheming Grape Seed Instant Brightening Mask



Price: RM 1.98 per piece
Available: iQueen

It makes my skin softer and smoother, provides decent hydration and no stickiness.
It has a light scent that reminds me of the purple vitagen... lol
Brightening effect is not obvious but it is OK for me :)



3. NRK Collagen Booster Firming Mask



Price: RM 2.95 per piece
Available: naruko website

It makes my skin softer, smoother, bouncier and provides decent hydration
It was not sticky.
The scent is not my cup of tea but still bearable.
This mask did not lighten my skin in any way but my major concern is hydration :)



4. Lovemore Japanese Soy Milk Enzyme Moisturizing & Smoothing Mask



Price: RM 2.2 per piece
Available: iQueen

I love the packaging and somehow I love this brand...
The sheet mask fits my face pretty well
It makes my skin softer and smoother, provides great hydration and minimal stickiness
I did not really enjoy the scent.



5. Lovemore Provence Lavender Nighttime Whitening Mask



Price: RM 2.2 per piece
Available: iQueen

I love the packaging and brand!
It makes my skin softer and smoother, provides great hydration and no stickiness
Whitening effect is not obvious (at all) but it is not my main concern.
The scent is not my favorite but it is light...



6. Near Ocean Sheet Masks Calendula Balancing Sheet Mask

Price: RM 2.5 per piece
Available: International Beauty Expo or Facebook page

Skin is hydrated, smooth, soft and bouncy after using, no stickiness and fast absorption
Provides great hydration to dry skin and skin looks healthy!
Super love this mask :)



7. Near Ocean Sheet Masks Vitamin C Whitening Sheet Mask



Price: RM 2.5 per piece
Available: International Beauty Expo or Facebook page

It has a fairly light scent. Not something unpleasant. It fits mt face pretty well and there is minimal stickiness. It provides great hydration to my skin and makes my skin a little brighter. I love this as well :)

8. Beautymate Anti-Blemish Repairing Mask




Price: RM 4.5 per piece
Available: Watsons

It has a light and fresh scent!
Provides great hydration to skin, makes skin softer, smoother and soothes irritated skin
The downside is that it is a little sticky and much thicker than Lovemore or Near Ocean sheet masks



9. BeautyMate Refining Smooth Nano Mask




Price: RM 4.5 per piece
Available: Watsons

This is the first sheet mask I tried from this brand.
It has a light scent and makes my skin brighter, smoother and moisturized.
I love this because the effect is quite obvious...
I had already repurchased this a few times...



10. Sophie Monk x Little Twin Star Intensive Hydrating 2-Step Mask



Price: RM 4.95 per piece
Available: iQueen

The packaging is super cute and this comes with a serum!
It has a light refreshing scent.
It provides great hydration to my super dry skin and the effect lasts a few days!
It makes my skin super soft and smooth and it is one of the best hydration mask I had tried!
I love this!



These are my top 10 picks of sheet mask for 2015
I hope you enjoy reading this :)


No comments:

Post a Comment