Review: Beautymate Anti-Blemish Repairing Mask

Wednesday, July 29, 2015


~BRAND~
Beautymate 

~NAME~
Anti-Blemish Repairing Mask

~PRICE~
RM45

~CAPACITY~
10 sheets in a box
Each sheet has 25ml of essence


Description
Double Hyaluronic Acid in upgraded version can form a layer of moisturizing film on the skin surface, the strong water retention from outside to inside, which can enhance skin elasticity more and moisturizing the skin deeply.
Double Sebacic Acid and Chamomile Extract can calm down the skin and relieve redness effectively. 
Aloe provides natural moisture-locking factor to keep the skin supple and delicate in all environments, and is ideal for acne-prone skin. 
Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) Fruit Extract helps to regulate the water and oil level of the skin to prevent appearances of blemishes.

Directions
Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes.
Wipe off remaining essence with cotton pad.
Recommended for daily use or more often when necessary.

Claims
Anti-irritating, Replenishing moisture, Regulating oil balance

Ingredients

My thoughts
I love this brand!


~PACKAGING~
Simple!





~SCENT~
The scent is light and fresh.






~TEXTURE~
The sheet mask is a little thicker than Near Ocean sheet masks but feels smooth. 
This sheet mask does not tears easily.




~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face quite well. After removing the mask, I can see a lot of essence on my face... I wipe it off as per the directions. It is a little sticky. It provides great hydration to my skin. My skin is softer and smoother. It soothe my irritated skin (red dry patches near my under eye areas) and it did reduce the redness of the pimples.






Pros
Makes skin softer and smoother
Provides great hydration for my skin
Soothe irritated skin and reduce redness of pimples
Minimal stickiness when tapping, zero stickiness after absorption
Light and fresh scent
Affordable


Cons
A little sticky



Repurchase?
Yes, this is totally for my skin when it is irritated




Recommendation?
I will definitely recommend this sheet mask to everyone 
Do make sure you are not allergic to the ingredients ;)



**Related Posts**
Beautymate Refining Smooth Nano Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment