Review: Baviphat Fruit Miracle Mask Sheet Peach Tanggle Jelly

Thursday, December 17, 2015

This was a sample given during one of my purchase at Hong Kong...
The packaging looks nice...
Very fruity...


Since everything was in Korean, I had to turn to Mr. Google!
There was limited amount of information >,<
Everything taken from eBay

Putting this up for those who can understand...


Description
Ideal for hydration and brightness

Directions
Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and remove mask gently

My thoughts
The sheet mask is a little thicker than the ones I normally use (eg. Timeless Truth and BeautyMate) and it does not tear easily. I like the light fruity scent... After removing the mask, my skin was sticky. My face was softer and smoother. It provides decent hydration. No allergic reaction.

Pros
:) Light fruity scent
:) Does not tear easily
:) Provides decent hydration and makes my skin smoother and softer

Cons
:( Quite sticky
:( No idea where to buy this

Rating: 2.5/5
Repurchase: No, as I have better options

No comments:

Post a Comment