Review: Coni Beauty Black Jelly Mask

Monday, December 15, 2014

Jelly masks again!
I am totally addicted to jelly masks!



Why did I buy this?

Because I saw this...
3 applications = 1 laser effect

The before and after pictures were so good too!

How can I resist something so good?
lol

I bought this from Watsons

RM 50.90 for 250ml

Directions
Spread the mask evenly on face
Leave on for about 30 minutes


There is a lid to prevent spillage and a spatula to spread the jelly masks
I like it but I never used this yet...
I am still using the same spatula I use for Annie's Way Jelly Masks...

Descriptions (taken from hishop.com)
* Added black diamond charcoal, rich in whitening andmoisturizing nutrients, regulate excessive oil
* Black rose essence provides sufficient energy to skin cells, enhancing brightening and anti-oxidant ability with comprehensive whitening effect
* Particularly well suited to blemish complexions which require deepcleansing
* Remove melanin from inside out and exfoliate. Restores skin's vitality and elasticity, rejuvenates & brightens dull skin
* Skin feels fresh,elastic and bright and no longer oily


The jelly mask is extremely thick and black!

Claims
* Remove skin dullness
* Control oil secretion
* Tighten skin pores
* Silky smooth & elastic skin


Up close

My thoughts 
The scent is very odd and strong. It is a little sour, salty and also has a fresh scent to it. It is a little hard to describe but this is just my opinion. It is very cooling and relaxing on the skin. I like the feeling. The texture is just like jelly/pudding. I scoop the mask out with the spatula and then spread with my finger. It is easy to spread. I normally scrape it off before washing my face. It is a little difficult to wash off. My skin is softer and smoother after washing off the mask. My skin is also brighter. The cooling feel lingers on my face for a while which can be nice when the weather is hot!
It did not lighten my scars even after using this for three times... I did not feel like it lives up to the claim, 3 applications = 1 laser effect but the result is still pretty good to me la...

Not trying to scare you...
but...
to give you all an idea of how thick I applied it

Boo >,<

Pros
:) Cooling and relaxing
:) Affordable - cheaper than Annie's Way
:) Easy to spread
:) Skin is softer and smoother
:) Not drying
:) Skin is brighter (quite obvious)

Cons
:( Strong scent
:( Did not do anything to my pores or blackheads
:( Pain to wash off

Rating: 4/5
Repurchase: Yes! Depends on my skin condition >,<


**Update (2 September 2015)**
Recently, my skin is much more sensitive.
The cooling effect (during application and after) somehow makes my skin a little uncomfortable...
My face is not red and there is no strange bumps or anything...
It just feels a little stinging...
Hmm... Not sure if you guys can understand... lol

Anyway, I do not recommend this to those with sensitive skin!



**Related Posts**
Coni Beauty Black Rose Multi-Perfection Whitening Serum

No comments:

Post a Comment