Review: Cellina Oil Control Mask

Friday, March 17, 2017



~BRAND~
Cellina

~NAME~
Oil Control Mask

~PRICE~
RM 30

~CAPACITY~
10 sheet masks in a box
30ml in each sachet




Description
To control oily and acne skin problem, especially during menstrual period

Rich with burdock extract, grapefruit seed extract, helps to control oil and pimples, leaves your skin silky smooth and radiant. Aloe extract moisture your skin gently to ease the discomfort of pimples


Description
Leave on for 15-20 minutes


Ingredients




My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple packaging





~SCENT~
It has a strong chemical and powdery scent. lol




~TEXTURE~
Thin cotton mask. It tears easily.





~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face. The essence wasclear and very watery. After removing the sheet mask, my face was slimy. It was not sticky and the essence sinked into my skin pretty quickly. It made my skin so soft and smooth. It provides decent hydration. It did not irritate my skin at all.






Pros
Not sticky
Makes skin smoother and softer
No allergic reaction
Decent hydration



Cons
Strong scent



Repurchase?
Maybe



Recommendation?
It's worth a try for those with oily and acne prone skin

2 comments:

  1. I like face masks. This is the first time I've seen this product. Will try it if I find it here in our country.
    Mica | There's More to Mica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading. Hopefully you can find it in your country :)

      Delete