Review: It's Skin Mini Bebe Hand Cream (Lime)

Sunday, June 22, 2014

I never thought a hand cream is important.
I had to admit that...
Then why do I have this hand cream?
Because...
The packaging is so cute!
I'm guilty... but!
This is good :)
Normally I avoid purchasing products with cute packaging... because it is more expensive!

Cute right?

Everything in Korean

I bought this at It's Skin outlet @ Sunway Pyramid
RM 19.90 for 30g
Quite expensive...
But...
I found a cheaper one on my favorite online website!
View my haul post here.
USD 2.73 (RM 8.80)

The hand cream is creamy and white

It is small and very portable. As for the packaging, it is very cute! It is moisturizing enough for a few hours... Easy to control the amount of cream as the opening is small. I love the scent... It is very fresh! Absorbs really quickly and it is not sticky at all!

Pros
:) Portable
:) Love the sent
:) Absorbs quickly and not sticky

Cons
:( Slightly pricey (maybe packaging)
:( Only available at certain outlets or online

Rating: 3.5/5
Repurchase: Maybe (if I find a cheaper hand cream of course I will try)

No comments:

Post a Comment