Koreadepart Haul #4

Monday, May 4, 2015

Online shopping again from my favorite website!

Ordered on 30 December 2014
Payment made on 30 December 2014
Order confirmed on 30 December 2014
Payment received on 30 December  2014
Order shipped on 6 January 2015
Parcel received  20 January 2015
*feels really long this time...*


Most of the products were carefully wrapped which is great!

Another picture without bubble wraps!

It is nice to have sisters to share the products and shipping fee...
*evil laugh*

Obviously I did not buy all these...
I bought more make up products this time...
I never really like make up because I do not know how to use them...
Honestly I am not against make up at all...
For me, I believe make up enhances one's beauty so why not?
The problem with me is just plain laziness...
So I never really used any!

I finally decided I should learn and try so I ordered make up products this time!

I will just show you what I bought this time because there were too much!
lol

Firstly, I will show you the skincare products I bought!

Labelyoung Shocking Toner (full review here)
USD 10.16 for 250ml
I bought this because it is a skin (toner) + lotion + essence in a bottle!
So convenient... lol
Baby sis is willing to share this product with me so I am not too worried >,<

Apieu Aqua Nature Bamboo Dewdrop Tightening Freshner (full review here)
USD 12.85 for 500ml
I bought this because my toner was running out...
Well, not really... My beauty stash is still quite full...
I just wanted the pump bottle...
Surprisingly, I like the toner much better than my current one!

Now it is time to move on to make up products!

Tony Moly Delight Magic Lip Tint
USD 2.69 for 7g
I saw quite a lot of good reviews and the color looks cool...

Missha The Style Perfect Concealer (light beige)
USD 2.39
I just wanted to try playing with make up so I choose the cheapest one...
lol

Y.E.T Magic Eyelash Curler
USD 1.36
Super cheap right?
So little sis and I both bought one!

Y.E.T Shy Girl Powder Blush (No. 3 Coral Pink)
USD 4.30 for 7g
I need a blush...
I did not own any blush...
Valid reason to buy one >o< haha

Y.E.T Silky Powder (nude pink)
USD 5.25 for 50g
It is one of the cheaper loose powder...
That is also the reason why I bought products from this brand...

Last of all!
I bought a cushion foundation!

MacQueen New York Mineral CC Cushion Cover
It comes with a refill as well
USD 14.28
Since I do not know how to use make up and this seems to be easiest to use...
I bought this la...

So looking forward to play with my new toys


Our samples...
Quite a lot this time...
I think...


What are you waiting for?
Let's go shopping...

Bye Bye
Shopping time for me as well...

See you next time :)

You may also like:-
Korean Skincare Haul 1
Korean Skincare Haul 2
Korean Skincare Haul 3
Korean Skincare Haul 5

No comments:

Post a Comment