Labelyoung Shocking Toner (Season 3)

Thursday, January 21, 2016



~BRAND~
Labelyoung

~NAME~
Shocking Toner (Season 3)

~PRICE~
USD 9.90

~CAPACITY~
25ml in each sachet


Description
All in one toner with skin + lotion + essence in a bottle
Provides moisture glowing skin look
Prevent oil and gives rich moisture
Mild natural ingredients cool and soothes skin
10 non additive - parabens, mineral oil, benzyl alcohol, artificial colors, artificial flavors, ethanol, phenoxyethanol, triethanolamine, imidazolidine, carbonyl urea, triclosan


Directions
Apply onto skin and tap for absorption
*Combine with BB or foundation for glowing makeup look
*Keep in refrigerator and use as moisture pack for higher makeup absorption
*Apply onto body for soothing care


Ingredients
To view the full list, click here.





My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple jar




~SCENT~
It has a strong perfume scent! I did enjoy it at all!




~TEXTURE~
Transparent gel




~PRODUCT~
It is very easy to spread. The texture is quite light. It absorbs into the skin quite quickly. It is sticky upon application. Once absorbed, stickiness is minimal. I normally use this in the morning or when I am busy because it is simple and quick. I just cleanse my face, apply this and finish off with my moisturizer and sunscreen. It provides great hydration to my skin. I love how it simplified my skincare routine. This improved my skin a little over time. It never irritates my skin even when it is sensitive. 




Pros
Easy to spread
No allergic reaction
Provides great hydration
Skin is smoother, brighter and softer
Simplifies skincare routine



Cons
Strong scent
I do prefer a pump packaging as it is more hygienic



Repurchase?
Maybe... I want to try the other versions...
Maybe I can find one with a better scent :)



Recommendation?
I do recommend this to those who are lazy less hardworking like me as it simplifies skincare routine... 


No comments:

Post a Comment