Review: Annie's Way Snail Repairing Jelly Mask

Saturday, August 27, 2016





~BRAND~
Annie's Way

~NAME~
Snail Repairing Jelly Mask

~PRICE~
RM 99 (hermo)

~CAPACITY~
250g


It's been a while since I last pampered my skin with jelly masks by Annie's Way!
To be honest, Annie's Way is one of my favorite brand.
The very first post I did when I started this blog was on the famous Annie's Way Arbutin and Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Jelly Mask (review here)

I tried out different varieties of jelly masks from Annie's Way as well as from some other brands such as Coni Beauty and Hanaka
The black jelly masks from Coni Beauty and Hanaka are good but I still prefer Annie's Way.


I personally believe that the effect from Annie's Way is better but it is also one of the most expensive one




Description
Snail essence has excellent repair function, can nourish and long lasting moisture your skin. Suitable for dry and normal skin.


Directions
1. After cleansing and toning face, spread a generous layer (about 0.3-0.5 cm thick) on face
2. Leave the mask on face for 30-40 minutes
3. Scrape off with spatula
4.Tissue off the excess jelly mask and rinse with water
5. Use twice a week


Ingredients
Dist Water, Corbopol, Butylene Glycol, Hyaluronic Acid, Xeradin 24, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Soy Extract, Snail Secretion Extract, D-Panthenol, Licorice Eco, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropyl Butylcarbamate




My thoughts
I am looking forward to use this!


~PACKAGING~
Very simple tub packaging.
Less hygienic as the jelly masks are exposed to dust/dirt when opened




~SCENT~
The scent is very strong for me...
It has a strong perfume scent and it reminds me of the Lemon Aiyu (Chatime) I had the day before... Very SOUR!




~TEXTURE~
Clear jelly like texture...
It is easy to spread




~PRODUCT~
I miss Annie's Way jelly mask! It feels soothing and light on my skin. Halfway through the session I did feel a slight tingling sensation for a few seconds. It did not feel extremely uncomfortable so I did not wash it off until the session is over. I left it on for 35 minutes. I noticed that my skin is softer, smoother and brighter. It provides decent hydration but somehow it is not enough for my extremely dry skin. It is easier to remove blackheads and whiteheads after using the jelly mask. I think the pores on my nose were a little smaller but those around my cheeks remained the same. The result with one usage is good for me. I did notice that this is easier to wash off as compared to Coni Beauty Black Jelly Mask. I will definitely continue using this! I tried using this when my skin was irritated and when the pimples were out of control. It did not irritate my skin in any way but it did not soothe my skin either... I did notice that the pores were smaller and blackheads were also less visible after using for the second time!




Pros
Makes skin softer, smoother and brighter
Easier to remove whiteheads and blackheads
No allergic reaction
Easy to spread
Provides decent hydration



Cons
Difficult to wash off
Strong scent
Not hygienic as product is in a tub



Repurchase?
I will definitely repurchase this if I have the budget... lol


No comments:

Post a Comment