Yoshinoya Hanamaru @ Aeon Tebrau City

Thursday, August 24, 2017
(long outdated post...)

Hi there!

Hungry?

Well, we decided to try this place because it was pretty crowded.
I did not really wanted to go in at first but I was too lazy to think...
Hubby and I looked at the menu outside before ordering.



The shop



Order food here.


Remember to take your tray and move along...
Along the way you will see some other food...
lol
We tried a few...


Left: Kakiage Egg RM4.80
Right: Chikuwa Isobe (Fish) RM3.80

The egg was not bad but it was not something I would re-order
I love the fish so much more!

Mentai Mayo Kamatama Udon
Regular - RM10.80
Large - RM13.80

This is simple but surprisingly good!
I love this so much!
I have ordered this so many times and still love it!
This does not feel heavy but it is still flavorful.

Ontama Spicy Chicken Katsu Set
RM 18.80

Hubby and I both love this.
The spicy sauce is awesome.
It is not too spicy and the salad is also nice.
Love this as well.
We have ordered this almost every time we are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment