Review: Domecare Deep Cleansing Mask

Sunday, August 20, 2017




~BRAND~
Domecare

~NAME~
Deep Cleansing Mask

~PRICE~
RM 149 (hermo)

~CAPACITY~
500g






Description (taken from here)
Provides an ideal way to gently exfoliate the skin. It is perfect for all skin types. It can remove impurities, deeply clean pores, leaving your skin smooth. It can also soothe the skin and moisturize the skin.






Directions
Apply a thick layer to cleansed face. Leave on for 30 minutes, then rinse off.






Ingredients



My thoughts
I saw a lot of great reviews on this!


~PACKAGING~
Very simple tub packaging.
I love how the spatula fits on the lid.




~SCENT~
The scent is a little strong but not a problem for me...
It has a bitter-ish scent!




~TEXTURE~
Clear black jelly texture...
It is easy to spread




~PRODUCT~
I wanted to try this so badlyand I finally managed to convinced little sis to share with me. I like black skincare for unknown reasons. I left it on for 30 to 40 minutes. I prefer to scrape off the jelly mask before rinsing. No irritations at all. I noticed that my skin is softer, smoother and brighter. It provides decent hydration. My pores were a little less visible and very clean after using these. The results were obvious with only one usage. It is easier to wash off as compared to all the other jelly masks. I love it!




Pros
Makes skin softer, smoother and brighter
Less visible and clean pores
No allergic reaction
Easy to spread and wash off
Provides decent hydration



Cons
Strange scent
Not hygienic as product is in a tub



Repurchase?
Yes, when my stash is running low



Recommendation?
I highly recommend this to everyone 


No comments:

Post a Comment