Review: Annie's Way Lavender Relaxing Jelly Mask

Monday, April 13, 2015

Another jelly mask review from Annie's Way!
Totally normal for me to try different  jelly masks (of all sorts)!
This is one of my favorite brand for jelly masks!

Totally love the color!
250ml of jelly!

Description:
Lavender smooths your skin, relieves stress and relaxes

Directions
1. After cleansing and toning face, spread a generous layer (about 0.3-0.5 cm thick) on face
2. Leave the mask on face for 30-40 minutes
3. Scrape off with spatula
4.Tissue off the excess jelly mask and rinse with water

5. Use twice a week

There is a protective lid to prevent the product from spilling

Ingredients:
Lavender Extract, Chamomile Extract, Marigold Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate

The jelly mask is purple-ish
It is actually very light

When I applied it onto my face I look like a purple monster!
Nope... it is not true...
It is not even obvious...

My thoughts
I have confidence in the jelly masks from Annie's Way!
When scraping, try to scrape inwards. Remember to apply generously as it is hard to scrape off when the mask dries out.

~PRICE~
RM100++ Expensive





~PACKAGING~
It comes in a simple tub packaging. The tubs are in different colors for different "flavours"




~SCENT~
The scent is quite mild and it is very relaxing.




~TEXTURE~
The product has a slight purple-ish jelly-like texture.
It is easy to spread.




~PRODUCT~
The jelly mask is very soothing and comfortable. After applying the mask, my face is hydrated, softer and brighter! Just what I need to save my dull skin ^o^
It is quite a pain to wash off the jelly mask after scraping...

This is included in my skincare routine (click here)




Pros:
My face is hydrated, softer and brighter
Very soothing and comfortable
No allergic reaction
Scent is mild and relaxing

Cons:
Less hygienic as product is in a tub
Difficult to wash off

Rating: 4.5/5

4 comments:

  1. me too! i love it so much!
    but yeah it is costly and hard to remove.
    you can read my review here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it but removing it was really a pain!
      Your review looks great :)

      Delete
  2. I don't really like these kind of jelly mask because I take foreveerrr to wash them off x.x

    Latest giveaway -
    http://www.theisabellee.com/2015/04/alotos-berry-flavour-collagen-drink.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree that removing was the hardest part :(

      Delete