Review: Skinlite Green Tea Essence Mask

Friday, April 10, 2015

Hello!

 Here is another review on a sheet mask I tried recently.

 I am totally obsessed with skincare products!


Description
Contains potent anti-oxidants, Green Tea, Vitamin E and Phyto Collagen and powerful natural moisturizers including Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice Root) and Portulaca Extract. This special formula helps retain more moisture and improve elasticity and suppleness after use.

Claims
For lifting and ultra hydration results

Directions
1. Open packet and unfold mask pulling on flaps.
2.Press gently with finger-tips to set in place over face.
3. Leave on for 15-20 minutes.
4. Remove mask and massage excess product into skin. Do not rinse off.

The  essence is very runny. I had to pour it out three times to make sure it stays there because it is just too runny.

My thoughts
The mask is quite thick in my opinion. There is no stinging or allergic reaction which is good. The scent is a little strong for me but I like green tea (actually neutral la). After removing the mask, my face is very sticky (I cannot tahan the stickiness). The stickiness is quite long lasting. My face is hydrated. I notice that it is easier for me to apply my serum after using the mask (maybe my skin is more hydrated). I am not too sure about the lifting effect and elasticity but my skin feels good :) I do notice that my skin is a little bouncier from touching... Lol. I think it should be a good sign. Lol

Pros:
:) Skin is well hydrated

Cons:
:( Scent may be a little strong
:( Very sticky after removing mask

Rating: 2.5/5
Repurchase: No (too sticky)

No comments:

Post a Comment