Review: Annie's Way Aloe Moisturizing Jelly Mask

Thursday, March 27, 2014

I bought this around Christmas last year at MaskSlim @ Sunway Pyramid. Normal price was RM 75 for 250 ml. I went in and asked the salesgirl whether there was any promotion and she told me buy 1 free 1 for RM 75. Super cheap. I ended up buying 6 tubs for myself and my sisters!

So colorful right? Lol
This is not the first jelly mask I used from Annie's Way. I actually have great confidence in products by Annie's Way. Well, before I tried the sheet masks (my face reacted quite badly), I do have great confidence in the brand =,=. I can not really remember the sheet mask I tried but I think it was from the hydration series (blue).

All the jelly masks are in a tub of 250 ml

Description on the tub:
Aloe revitalizes overdry skin, leaving your skin with a visibly healthy

Ingredients:
Aloe Extract, Chlorophyl, Seaweed Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate

Instructions:
1. After cleansing and toning face, spread a generous layer (about 0.3-0.5 cm thick) on face

2. Leave the mask on face for 30-40 minutes

3. Scrape off with spatula

4.Tissue off the excess jelly mask and rinse with water

5. Use twice a week 

From this picture, the jelly mask looks a little green, maybe it's the container.
This is a close up of the jelly mask. It is very clear.
The scent is aloe and to me it is a little strong. When scraping, try to scrape inwards. Remember to apply generously as it is hard to scrape off when the mask dries out. The jelly mask is very soothing and comfortable. After applying the mask, my face is softer and brighter! A great way to pamper my skin ^o^
This is included in my skincare routine (click here)



Pros:
:) My face is softer and brighter
:) Very soothing and comfortable
:) Affordable
:) No allergic reaction

Cons:
:( The scent is a little too strong as compared to Annie's Way Arbutin and Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Jelly Mask.
:( Less hygienic as product is in a tub
:( A little difficult to wash off

Rating: 4/5

2 comments:

  1. I bought this recently! I've used it twice and I love how it feels :) Wish I could've gotten the arbutin one but they ran out :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you love it :) I still have the arbutin one and it is my favorite one!

      Delete