Review: Annie's Way Honey Deep Moisturizing Jelly Mask

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I totally love the jelly masks from Annie's Way! I just cannot get enough of these jelly masks. I finished the aloe vera tub so I'm moving on to the honey one! I need to stock up more when there is promotions. A must have in my skincare routine




250ml tub of honeeeeey!

There is not much difference in the packaging... maybe just the colors and description?

Description on the tub:
Honey is a natural beauty ingredient that nourishes and deeply moisturizes your skin. 

Ingredients:
Honey Extract, Natural moisturising factor, Lecithin, Hyaluronic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate

Instructions:

1. After cleansing and toning face, spread a generous layer (about 0.3-0.5 cm thick) on face

2. Leave the mask on face for 30-40 minutes

3. Scrape off with spatula

4.Tissue off the excess jelly mask and rinse with water

5. Use twice a week 


The jelly mask up close

My thoughts:
The jelly mask feels just like the ones I tried before. The scent is just totally honey... At some point I feel like licking the jelly mask because it smells so nice! The jelly mask is very mild to skin. No allergic reaction. Skin is very hydrated, bouncy and appear brighter.

Pros:
:) My face is hydrated, bouncy and brighter
:) Very soothing and comfortable
:) No allergic reaction
:) Scent is very nice and yummy

Cons:
:( Less hygienic as product is in a tub
:( A little difficult to wash off

Rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment