Review: Tilley Soaps Australia

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Anyone heard of this before?

I have never.
My mother in law bought this for me when she was in Melbourne.

Of course, I had to check on the products because I have never heard of it!
All information taken from the website.


A little about the company
The company was established in 1865 in Melbourne by Arthur Tilley and is one of Australasia's finest producers of high quality soaps and cosmetics for both the local and international market place

Let's take a look at the soaps!

Tahitian Frangipani
As alluring as its name, this divinely fragrant frangipani soap is one of our hero soaps, that really should not to be missed. Made with the finest raw materials including sustainable palm oil, pure coconut oil, shea butter and vitamin e, this beautiful bar has also been triple milled to create an extra creamy texture

My thoughts

+ start: 7 May 2015 +
+ finish: 16 February 2016 +

The scent is very light and fresh. After using this, my skin was super clean. I was a little surprised because I did not expect anything from my shower gel or soaps! My skin is pretty dry and I hate lotions. After using it a few times, I can definitely see a difference. I am not sure if it is my imagination but I can feel that my skin is not as dry (but still dry la)! Not magic, of course... lol

When I look at the description, I am quite sure it is not just my imagination! The ingredients are great! Palm oil, coconut oil, shea butter and vitamin e must be the key ingredients  for softer, smoother and moisturized skin! I am totally in love with this :)

Rating: 4/5



Goatsmilk Linseed
Slightly exfoliating linseeds are embedded thru this beautifully creamy goatsmilk bar. Enriched with sustainable palm oil, pure coconut oil, shea butter and vitamin e, this bar has also been triple milled to create an extra luxurious texture.

My thoughts

+ start: 16 February 2016  +
+ finish: 08 April 2017 +

The scent is very light and I find it really hard to describe the scent! lol
This is quite similar to the soap above. It is not magic, so if I do not use lotions, my skin will still be dry. I like that this does not strips my skin of its natural oil. Not that there is a lot anyway. lol
The problem with dry skin!

Rating: 3.5/5


I like the soaps but it is hard to get in Malaysia. I will not go the extra mile to buy this.
Definitely not a holy grail, so...
Worth a try, I guess :)


1 comment: