Disappointing Products #5

Monday, June 4, 2018

Methode Swiss Thermal White Overnight Intensive Repair Mask

It has a gel-cream kind of texture.
It has an awful smell...
lol
Smells like someone puked on my face
It is easy to spread and sinks into the skin really quickly.
It is very sticky and oily. which I do not appreciate.
My skin reacted negatively.
A few huge pimples after using for 2-3 days!



***



Annecy HA + Rosehip Oil Peeling Gel

A total diasappointment!
It makes my skin super duper dry.
When I wiped my face with tissue after rinsing with water, the tissue was stuck on my face. Literally!
My skin had never felt so tight before.
A nightmare!

I gave it two chances and that's it!
It's going out the window!

No, I mean it's going into the trash corner!



***



Missha The Style Perfect Concealer (light beige)

I bought this because it was cheap.
Unfortunately, this did not work for me.
It is so cakey.
I did not like it at all.



***

Candy Love Say Hello Body Clear Exfoliating Cream

I bought this because I saw the ads on facebook!
It removes hair like magic.
I am buying this one.
So I did.

I tried it on my armpit.
I applied it once.
Tried to wipe the hair away with tissue but the hairs did not even budge.
Well, maybe I used too little of the cream so I applied a second layer.
A thick layer.
When I wiped, wow, some hair was on the tissue.
I had to wipe quite hard to remove more hair.
It had the strong chemical smell that was so awful.
Reminds me of the time when I did hair rebonding!

I was not impressed at all.
Money went down the drain.


No comments:

Post a Comment