Product Empties #11


Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Mandom Barrier Repair Sheet Mask Motchiri
The sheet mask is quite thin and it tore when I was unfolding...
Scent is light and stickiness is minimal.
I do prefer to rinse after using sheet mask.
My face is so soft, smooth and hydrated.
Love the result but it tears too easily...



Puorella Aqua Soothing Mask Pack (Cat)
The sheet mask is so cute!
First time trying cute sheet masks.
I have a cat mask on!
The result is ok.
Nothing amazing, just cuteness overload. lol



Sexylook Intensive Hydrating Black Mask
I love black masks...
I love that it has gold flakes on the mask.
It has almost no scent at all.
I like it.
It fits my face pretty well except my chin area.
No allergic reaction at all.
My skin is super hydrated and bouncy after using it.
The best part is that it is not sticky at all.
Love it and I would definitely repurchase this!



Beauty Friends II Coenzyme Q10 Essence Mask Sheet Pack
I hate the scent of this!
A mix of alcohol and perfume?
It is quite disturbing to me...
The sheet mask was big...
Minimal stickiness
Skin feels quite good after using it.
Surprised >,<


Collagen by Watson's hydrating & refining facial essence
(I thought I had a picture of the product but too bad, it's gone!)

I think this is OK. Will not repurchase because I did not notice any difference in my skin. The good thing is it did not break me out. It is not sticky and easy to spend. It sinks into my skin pretty quickly and I like that the scent is really light.

No comments:

Post a Comment