Review: My Scheming L-Ascorbic Acid Whitening Mask

Tuesday, December 6, 2016




~BRAND~
My Scheming

~NAME~
L-Ascorbic Acid Whitening Mask

~PRICE~
RM 19.80

~CAPACITY~
10 sheet masks in a box
30ml in each sachet


Description
Get rid of skin dullness and give you a fair, bright, smooth and delicate skin! With the biochemical whitening restoration function, this mask neutralizes and controls skin dullness. It also increases skin defending function. Feel the moisture and fair skin with this mask!



Direction
Leave on for 20-30 minutes


Ingredients



My thoughts

~PACKAGING~

Simple and cute packaging





~SCENT~
It has a pretty light scent.
I have no idea what it smells like...




~TEXTURE~
The mask is quite thin. It tears easily.





~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face pretty well except the mouth area. The essence is clear and very watery. After removing the sheet mask, my face slimy. The essence was absorbed pretty quickly but it left my face sticky. It is moisturizing for my dry skin and it makes my skin soft and smooth. I did not think it whitens my skin bat all! My main concern is hydration so whitening is not really my thing... well, at the moment! 






Pros
Light scent
Makes skin smoother and softer
No allergic reaction
Decent hydration



Cons
Tears easily
Sticky
Did not make skin fairer



Repurchase?

Yes, it's inexpensive and provides decent hydration




Recommendation?
It's worth a try for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment