Review: Biore Marshmallow Whip Extra Moist Facial Wash

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Good day!
Hope everyone is doing well today :)


I am pretty good but my skin... *sigh* My skin was extremely dry and my cheeks were flaking because I used a very dry cleanser, Etude House Happy Essential Foam Hyaluronic Acid. I put it aside and decided to use this... I saw quite a lot of good reviews and I decided this will be a good choice!




~BRAND~
Biore

~NAME~
Marshmallow Whip Extra Moist Facial Wash

~PRICE~
HKD39.90

~CAPACITY~
160ml

Description
Biore Marshmallow Whip Extra Moist Facial Wash gives you instant foam with just 1 pump! With an improved formula, it has Skin Purifying Technology that rebalances & improves skin. Also contains 40% Beauty Serum for extra moisturization. With 800% more micro-bubbles and 8x denser foam, Biore Marshmallow Whip Extra Moist Facial Wash can penetrate into pores to remove all dirt, oil and impurities. Suitable for dry skin




My thoughts

I saw great reviews on this so I did expect it will be good!

~PACKAGING~
Simple cute pump packaging




~SCENT~
It has a refreshing scent that is a little strong for me




~TEXTURE~
Dense bubble foam





~PRODUCT~
I use a small pump (less than half a pump) and it is enough for my whole face. I like it. My face feels clean. I have been using it for over two weeks but I did not see any improvements in my skin. My cheeks were still flaking and it is worse! I stopped using it immediately. After a while, I decided to give this another try before putting it aside. I tried using it again but my skin reacted negatively again! My skin was so dry and feels patchy/flaky... This is definitely not for me!





Repurchase?
No way



Recommendation?
I do not recommend this!
It might be suitable for those with oily skin, but still I do not recommend this


No comments:

Post a Comment