Review: Secret A Wrinkle Mask

Thursday, December 1, 2016


~BRAND~
Secret A

~NAME~
Wrinkle Mask

~PRICE~
RM 2.40

~CAPACITY~
23ml in each sachet


Received this as a free sample from iQueen.my


Description
An effective natural anti-wrinkle functional mask contains of Damask rose dew, shea butter which effectively moisturize skin, minimize skin pores, anti-wrinkle & enhance skin elasticity

7 free - triclosan, mineral oil, minerals, coloring, flavoring,paraben benzophenone


Directions
Leave it on for 15-20 minutes after cleansing.


Ingredients



My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple cute packaging.





~SCENT~
It has light citrus scent...
It reminds me of those bathroom detergents >,<





~TEXTURE~
The mask is not thick nor thin. I think this is silk as it does not tears as easily. lol.





~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face pretty well. I was a little skeptical at first as I saw negative review on this earlier. The is no leftover essence in the sachet. After removing the sheet mask, my face was a little sticky. The essence took a while to be absorbed into my skin. I did not see any difference after using this. Ten minutes later, my face was red and itching. This sheet mask is not for me! 






Pros
Does not tear easily
Minimal stickiness
Light scent



Cons
Allergic reaction




Repurchase?
No way!



Recommendation?
I do not recommend this mask to anyone.
Try at your own risk

No comments:

Post a Comment