Review: SNP Gold Collagen Ampoule Mask

Tuesday, September 13, 2016


~BRAND~
SNP

~NAME~
Gold Collagen Ampoule Mask

~PRICE~
USD 3

~CAPACITY~
25ml in each sachet


All information taken from memebox

Some tiny gold flakes

Description
This ampoule mask has pig skin collagen and 2K gold as its primary active ingredients and this premium blend of ingredients enrich your skin's natural color and texture. This mask lifts the skin up and helps regenerate healthy skin calls for smoother, softer skin. You are sure to get a jaw-dropping glow from this 2K gold!


Directions
Leave it on for 20-30 minutes


Gold flakes in the essence...


Ingredients
Water, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate80, Trehalose, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Human Oligopeptide-1, Gold, CarbomerTriethanolamine, Adenosine, DisodiumEDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor


Gold flakes!



My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple packaging with a cute golden piggy




~SCENT~
It has quite a strong perfume kind of scent but I did not mind the scent at all






~TEXTURE~
The mask is quite thin and the texture is a little different than the other sheet masks I tried previously. It feels more like a piece of cloth than paper if that makes sense. LOL. It does not tears easily.





~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face pretty well except the sides of my nose. The essence is clear and very watery. The essence drips during application. I was surprised to see gold flakes on the mask. Lol. All of a sudden I feel excited. After removing the sheet mask, my face feels slightly sticky. I decided to rinse off the remaining essence. It provides decent hydration for my dry skin and it makes my skin softer, smoother and brighter. It also evens out my skin tone! The result is quite obvious, to be honest, I did not expect anything much from this. This is quite amazing! 






Pros
Thin sheet mask but does not tear easily
Minimal stickiness
Makes skin softer, smoother and brighter
Decent hydration
Evens out my skin tone



Cons
Scent is quite strong 
Contains alcohol 



Repurchase?
Yes!



Recommendation?
I think this is worth a try for erm... everyone?
Not suitable for those sensitive to scents and alcohol


No comments:

Post a Comment